Career Door was birthed after I had been training a customer service program for an employment agency in Sydney back in 2004. I began a conversation with a woman, Lilly, who not unlike many other individuals I had trained in these programs, was pleasant and well educated but desperately unacquainted with her place in this world. Asking her questions about her future it became obvious that she was blind to her potential, her uniqueness, and her purpose and therefore was unable to engage in the opportunities that were before her.
After meeting many more Lilly’s, I decided I wanted to make career decisions easier for individuals who, like Lilly, are unfamiliar with their own uniqueness, leading to feelings of being stuck, not knowing how to move forward. I wanted to create an organisation that would help individuals discover their uniqueness, creating purpose for their life, leading them to doors of opportunities.
Career Door was inspired by a desire to lift people. For this reason my team and I take an inviting and friendly approach to our clients needs. Whilst professional in standards our most important value is not showing you how great we are but showing you how great you are! Looking forward to providing you with this service.
About The Director – Marni Kitching
- Over 14 Years Experience Working In Career Development
- Myer Briggs (MBTI) Practitioner
- Accredited Life Coach (Cert IV Life Coaching – The Coaching Institute)
- Qualified Trainer & Assessor In Adult Education (Cert IV TAA)
- Strong Interest Inventory Practitioner
- Experienced Public Speaker & Motivator
- Worked in both Public & Private Sectors including “Not For Profit”
- Management Diploma as well as Retail Management Diploma
- Creative Arts Diploma
- Customer Service Trainer
Marni’s expertise in life coaching empowers individuals to move past their glass ceiling, resulting in confidence and an innate self awareness. Her unique questioning and listening skills help individuals discover what is important to them, what is possibly missing, & brings clarity to the outcomes they are looking for.